The Arthritic Benefits of Bell Peppers
Loading the player...Arthritis - the health benefits of bell peppers <p><a href="https://www.healthchoicesfirst.com/practitioner-type/rheumatologist">Rheumatologist</a>, and a<a href="https://www.healthchoicesfirst.com/practitioner-type/registered-dietician"> Registered Dietician,</a> and a <a href="https://physiotherapy-now.com/practitioner/mr-nick-pratap-kinesiologist"> Kinesiologist</a>, talk about the health benefits of bell peppers in relation to arthritis management.</p>
Cooking Video : Windset Farms® Vegan Tacos with Tomatoes & Pickled Hot Peppers
Loading the player...Windset Farms® Vegan Tacos with Tomatoes & Pickled Hot Peppers Exective Chef from Windset Farms® Ned Bell, makes Vegan Tacos with Tomatoes & Pickled Hot PeppersExective Chef from Windset Farms® Ned Bell, makes Vegan Tacos with Tomatoes & Pickled Hot Peppers
Windset Farms® Vegan Tacos with Tomatoes & Pickled Hot Peppers
Ingredients Vegan Tacos
- crispy or soft corn tortillas (2-3 per person)
- 2 cups Symphony® Tomato Ensemble, chopped
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup red Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ cup yellow Maestro® Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp grilled scallions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
Ingredients Pickeled Hot Peppers
- ½ cup hot chili peppers, sliced
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup salt
- ½ cup honey
- Smash avocados with salt, cracked black pepper and olive oil.
- Mix tomatoes with smashed avocado, yellow and red peppers, parsley and scallions.
- Add salt and pepper, lemon juice & olive oil to taste.
- Build the tacos using either soft or crispy shells!
- Depending on how spicy you like it, top tacos with the pickled hot peppers to taste.
Pickled Hot Peppers
- ring vinegar, salt & honey to a boil.
- Pour mixture over the peppers, let cool overnight in a jar.